At Muez-Hest we use a Distilled Fatty Acids for the production of soap noodles. The process resembles one for soap powders and noodles wherein all variables such as composition of fatty acids, content of water and alkalinity are continuously adjusted. Fatty Acids are sourced from palm stearin, rice bran oil, coconut oil, tallow etc.
The fatty acids are neutralized with sodium hydroxide.
Noodles and flakes may be used as:
- Ingredients for domestic usage soaps
- Lubricant for steel utilities and production of wires
- A cosmetic cleaner for wooden surfaces
- An ingredient in washing powders
- Practically all premium soaps today are manufactured from distilled fatty acid blends