Muez-Hest provides wide range of the world class Preparatory Section for oil industries that includes the following steps for variable types of oil bearing seeds.
- Conveyers/Elevator-This are to transfer the material from the one place to other in the preparatory section.
- Cleaning- Seeds are properly cleaned to remove unwanted material like dust, leafs, steins etc. This removal of unwanted material increases the life of machines & reduces the down time.
- Destoning-Seeds are subjected to destoner to remove various sizes of stones/sand.
- Dehulling-In this kernel is separated from the seed & the hulls are separated from the kernel.
- Crushing/ Cracking- Four roll seed cracker to break the seed into pieces These seed cracker are featured with stability, quality, durability and reliability because our product are manufactured with top quality raw materials.
- Conditioner-Vertical, multi-stage unit with fabricated shell and trays by indirect heating using steam, to correctly cook and condition the material prior to Flaker. The agitator blades operated by central shaft do the homogenous mixing of material which prevents burning at bottom. A vertical duct extracts exhaust vapors from each stage and maintained the final moisture levels of the material by injecting water or direct steam.
- Flaker-Seed flakers are normally used to increase the capacity of Expeller as well it reduces the wear & tear of the Expeller machines.
- Expander-is mainly used to prepared collets from flakes. Collets increase the porosity which in turn increase percolation of hexane this yields faster extraction of oil from collets.
All our seed preparatory machines are precision engineered using international standards.